Hyatt announced brand expansion plans for Asia Pacific
As the region looks to recovery, Hyatt plans to expand its brand portfolio, which includes the introduction of the Caption by Hyatt, Destination by Hyatt and Thompson Hotels brands.
Hyatt announced brand expansion plans for Asia Pacific
Hyatt today announced its brand expansion plans for Asia Pacific, which will see Hyatt further increase the presence of its luxury and lifestyle brands. This includes the introduction of the Caption by Hyatt, Destination by Hyatt and Thompson Hotels brands to the region, further underscoring the growing desire of travelers, World of Hyatt members and hotel owners to deliver unique and differentiated experiences for all. demographic groups, including Millennials to Gen Z.
“The Asia-Pacific region is one of the fastest growing regions in the world and has enormous potential to meet the acceleration of travel and leisure travel. As we continue to actively build the presence of our brand here, we hope to expand Hyatt’s portfolio of luxury and lifestyle brands to better meet diverse market needs,” said Stephen Ho, President – Growth and Operations, Asia Pacific. has always been a strategic focus for Hyatt. With a growing middle class and continued improvement in consumption, the tourism economy in the Greater China region continues to grow with new opportunities and vitality and plays an important role in the recovery of all of Asia. . We look forward to introducing these three uniquely styled hotel brands to the Chinese market as we expand the footprint of our luxury and lifestyle brands to deliver unique and personalized Hyatt experiences to more guests.
Hyatt continues to expand the presence of its luxury and lifestyle brands, including introducing three major brands to the Asia-Pacific market for the first time.
- Legend by Hyatt The hotels combine the design and comfort of a lifestyle hotel with the flexibility and self-service of a premium hotel. Caption by Hyatt hotels are not just in a place, but truly of it, fully embracing the life and culture of the local community and creating space for meaningful relationships. With a focus on travelers and locals, the brand addresses key demands from the next generation of conscious subscribers who seek authentic connection and expression, and who are genuine seekers of enjoyment in travel and life. daily. The first Caption by Hyatt hotel in Asia Pacific is set to open in 2022 in Shanghai’s Zhongshan Park business district. Offering self-activated experiences, a shared social space, all-day dining, and sustainable operations, the hotel aims to forge a real connection between hotel guests and the local community.
- the Destination by Hyatt is a diverse collection of independent hotels, resorts and residences that are individual at heart but bound by a commitment to embody the true spirit of each place. Each property is deliberately designed to be a place of immersive discoveries, authentic design and authentic service. By connecting guests to people and places, Destination by Hyatt hotels offer a truly unique travel experience. Grand Resort Qingchengshan is set to be the first Destination by Hyatt hotel in Asia Pacific in 2022, with plans for an additional Destination by Hyatt hotel in Dalian.
- Hotels in Thompson offer a vibrant base for like-minded, culture-savvy travelers, and a place to meet diverse cultures, traditional or trendy, sophisticated or casual, popular or niche, alike. A variety of music, art, cuisines and designs are mixed and matched here, and guests can connect with up-and-coming creatives showcasing the most relevant and authentic expression of culture in each destination. The first Thompson Hotels property in Asia Pacific will debut in 2023 at Expo Park near the Huangpu River in Shanghai’s Pudong District, where it will offer a sophisticated and unique hotel option for leisure travelers and trade show attendees.
- Focused on Hyatt is a full-service lifestyle hotel brand. Located in popular destinations, Hyatt Centric hotels are a place where guests can feel the pulse of the city. Featuring sophisticated and smart design, the hotels serve as the perfect base for savvy modern explorers to experience all the destination has to offer and never miss a moment of action or adventure. The Hyatt Centric brand is making rapid progress in the Greater China region, with hotels under this brand set to open in Ningbo, Xi’an, Xiamen and Shanghai, providing more inspiration for guests looking to explore these cities of destination.
- With the upcoming grand openings of Alila Taihu in Suzhou, China, and Alila Dalit Bay Sabah in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, Hyatt continues to strengthen the Alila brand in Asia-Pacific, offering a rare balance between serenity and discovery, and luxury defined by private space, craftsmanship and personalized service.
- A global expression of the local culture, Andaz Hotels are popular among customers and communities for their vivid and distinctive brand features. Offering guests a truly immersive stay in inspiring destinations, the Andaz brand will further expand its presence in Greater China with the expected upcoming openings of Andaz Hexi Nanjing and Andaz Macau. The Andaz brand is also set to debut in the Thai capital in 2023 with the opening of Andaz One Bangkok, which will be developed as part of One Bangkok, a vibrant, fully integrated neighborhood in the heart of the city that is set to become a new world historic destination.
The logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
© 2022 Hotel News Resource