Boutique Hotel Investment Conference defines programming
Global experts have confirmed their attendance at the 9th Annual Boutique Hotel Investing Conference on June 2-3, 2021, produced by the Boutique Lifestyle Leaders Association (BLLA).
From workshops to mentoring circles, panel discussions, keynotes, investment opportunity presentations and more, there will be a range of content and networking opportunities for all hospitality investment professionals, depending on the organizers.
Back on the virtual stage, Ian Schrager, Avi Brosch, Michael Fuerstman, Rami Zeidan and Andrew Zobler. The Global Executives List features the top owners, investors and creators of some of the world’s best brands and independent properties who will speak candidly about what’s really going on in the industry.
The 1.5-day digital event includes over 50 sessions divided into segments:
- Pre-conference activities
- Development and operations
- Financing, ownership and investment strategies
- Valuation and optimization
- Perspectives on the future of the industry
- Post-conference activities
Many of these experts survive and some thrive after the pandemic due to increased interest in boutique hotels in general, organizers report. Bringing them together supports strong opportunities for the independent and boutique sectors as they share their wisdom and experience towards promising prospects for the future of an industry that is clearly struggling in other segments. The day’s program is engaging throughout, with content formats such as mentoring circles, virtual speed dating, case studies, presentations of new hotel opportunities, workshops, and more.
Some themes of the agenda (nearly 60 in total):
- Secure a big deal
- View of the investment manager
- Financing a charming hotel in today’s landscape
- Transform the owner-operator relationship
- Invest in women-owned boutique hotels
- The rising stars of boutique hotel investment
- The legacy built by Schrager
- Scaling a collection of boutique hotels
In addition, presentations of hotel projects underway in different phases of development will be presented throughout the event. Some examples:
- The first alternative accommodation lodge specifically designed to meet the evolved needs and aspirations of Ultra High Net Work (UHNW) travelers.
- Opportunity Zone project in upstate New York with an upscale boutique hotel with less than 75 rooms using an existing building and add-on, creating the best product on the market.
- This boutique hotel, ranked in the Top 20 of all hotels in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico, contains 3 buildings that can accommodate up to 25 additional suites.