ArentFox Schiff Welcomes Real Estate Partner Stefanie Graham to New York
ArentFox Schiff is pleased to announce the expansion of its real estate practice with the addition of partner Stefanie M. Graham. Stefanie advises her clients on all aspects of commercial real estate. She brings over a decade of experience advising owners, developers, managers, landlords and tenants on acquisitions, divestitures, development, financing and leasing.
“Our real estate practice has been and continues to be one of the company’s flagship services. Stefanie’s experience in advising clients on asset acquisitions from start to finish, including sale agreements, equity structuring, financing and leasing will be a strong asset. We are delighted to welcome him to the team.
– Thomas Castiello, Partner and Head of Real Estate Practice
Stefanie joins ArentFox Schiff from Rosenberg & Estis, PC, where she was a member of the firm’s transactions department.
- Acted for a publicly traded REIT in connection with the acquisition of two multi-family assets for $307 million.
- Acted for an investor in connection with its acquisition, construction and mezzanine financing ($225 million in total) and development of 720 West End Avenue.
- Facilitated an $89 million NYC Accelerator Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) loan to help a developer and investor retrofit 111 Wall Street to be energy efficient.
- Acted for a family developer, owner and manager in connection with the refinancing of One Bryant Park Tower. The deal combines a $950 million commercial mortgage-backed securities loan from Bank of America and $650 million in government funding that dates back a decade ago.
- Acted for lender EB-5 on a $100 million construction loan to renovate and rehabilitate the Nassau Coliseum.
- Acted for the developer in connection with a $63.2 million construction and bridge financing and mixed-use project, including hotel, office, retail, entertainment.
(Visited 1 time, 20 visits today)